July 11 to August 23, 2015
2Rooms Contemporary Art Projects
Duntara, Newfoundland & Labrador
July 17 to August 16, 2015
Tides Institute & Museum of Art
43 Water Street
Paris After Atget at the Corkin Gallery
Working in the Dark: Homage to John Thompson
Book launch Saturday, February 14, 2015, from 2–5 pm at Corkin Gallery.
Working in the Dark contains a suite of photographs by Thaddeus Holownia, whose studio now stands upon the site of John Thompson’s home; a long prefatory essay by the book’s editor, Peter Sanger; and a set of elegies for Thompson to which Harry Thurston, Matthew Holmes, Allan Cooper, Peter Sanger, Amanda Jernigan, Rob Winger and Andrew Steeves have contributed. A recently discovered prose poem by Thompson, found in the Mount Allison University Thompson Archives, is published for the first time.
The artist will be in attendance, signing copies of Working in the Dark: Homage to John Thompson.
7 Tank House Lane
Toronto ON M5A 3C4
Working in the Dark: An Homage to John Thompson will launch at the Thunder & Lightning Public House on Bridge Street, Sackville, at 7 pm on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
More information on Working in the Dark: An Homage to John Thompson, including an order form, is available at Anchorage Press.
- 14 September–22 October, 2012
- Opening: 21 September 5–7 pm
- The artist will be in attendance
- UNB Art Centre (Memorial Hall, 9 Bailey Drive, Fredericton, N.B.
- t. 506.453.4623
- Supported by UNB Art Centre & The Andrews Initiative: ‘Engaging Ideas’
- March 30 to April 18, 2012
- Galerie 12
- Reception with artists Tuesday April 3, 5–7 pm
- Aberdeen Cultural Centre, 140 Botsford Street, Moncton, New Brunswick
An homage to the salmon rivers of Eastern Canada.
- Corkin Gallery, Toronto, May 1–31, 2010